Suggestions

hellbender5

Re: Suggestions

Post by hellbender5 »

One thing I'd like you guys to consider is adding a toggleable local voice over,

How would it work: Players next to each other could use their mics to talk, but there's an option to disable voice chatting or blocking certain players. To acess voice chat you have to be willing in doing so, you wouldn't be automatically connected to it.

I don't know how viable this would be, but back then we had this in some servers, and my experience from when I used to play this game a lot it was a real interesting thing to have and definitely made the playerbase more familiar, kind of more humane. Just a suggestion so take it easy.

One item i'd like to see added is maybe some sort of Radar blocking, to hide your location from the HUD of other players for say a minute (It wouldn't work for case holders).

And maybe a explosive plane drone or chopper drone to kill base campers :) , this one should be limited in one per player tho.

Well, see you all.
[UVA]Scooby
Site Admin

Post by [UVA]Scooby »

Hi Hellbender, Is that you? 8-)

I dont know if you remember but i made a voice script when mta first introduced voice to the game,
sadly back then, maybe with it being new, it was unstable and it used to crash the game randomly.
maybe local chat could be tested eg:
players could enable or disable voice, they could add/remove people to mute the annoying ones.
anyone within a set range or even all the map could be added.
i suppose if the crashing is fixed, it would make sense for people to be able to just talk to their friends without typing.
so a private chat too.
I'll have to experiment and see! I like the idea though!

Hiding a players blip, this might be possible, maybe as an item we can buy.
it would be great for those who like to use the sniper!

Exploding plane/heli, i guess we're talking like the rc car? but a flying version.
there might be ways to achieve this however, i dont think it will be easy, something to think about though.

I will look into adding hidden items around the map, i just need a way for it to be beneficial,
i know the hunting for them is fun but if its all over after 100 items its a lot of work for it to be over so quick.

Great ideas... thanks :)
hellbender5

Post by hellbender5 »

Guess it's me just a bit older. :D

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

About the VOIP thingy, I did not remember, but I guess it must work nowadays. But it's up to you all to decide wether its a good function or not (we know the possibility of verbal abuse and the likes) and I must admit I'm not the most polite of the pack.

But putting in perspective, if it works fine, we could erase the need of a Discord/Teamspeak server. I feel it's not a must but definitely a mostly good function, let's place in these terms.

in short, I'm glad to see so many of you out there, hope you're all fine, besides the virus outbreak.
[UVA]Nicole

Post by [UVA]Nicole »

I was wondering about maybe a drive threw get food for hp or maybe we could get gas to run the car make it optional if a player wants to use or not.
Nayi

Post by Nayi »

When creating the new account they ask for gmail and it is annoying since some have already used all of them and have to re-create a new gmail they could put a command that is / recovery and when the account is created the player will have to put / recovery and gmail and the code is my opinion
[UVA]Scooby
Site Admin

Post by [UVA]Scooby »

Nayi wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:11 pm When creating the new account they ask for gmail and it is annoying since some have already used all of them and have to re-create a new gmail they could put a command that is / recovery and when the account is created the player will have to put / recovery and gmail and the code is my opinion
the whole point of supplying an email is 1) that you can recover your password if you forget it and 2) to stop people from making 10 accounts a day.
im glad you find it annoying that you have to create a new gmail account to make more accounts.
You could always just play with one or two?
If you need to change your stored email you people can tell an admin, or they can pm me here.
[UVA]Liridon
Site Admin

Post by [UVA]Liridon »

So this is rusty Suggestions about Crosshair change

as you see in pic, theres a gui with png pic on it,

as you preset it, changing crosshair for m4

this one is for m4

and this one for sniper

[UVA]Scooby
Site Admin

Post by [UVA]Scooby »

We can add this, its only a simple script.
looks like their png is just 1/4 of the image and then its duplicated to make the 4 pieces.
[UVA]Nicole

Post by [UVA]Nicole »

Any way we can add a computer to the poker it's hard to play when noone does I'd like to maybe like blackjack add a dealer or computer u can play with
[UVA]Scooby
Site Admin

Post by [UVA]Scooby »

Poker took a long time to complete and still has the occasional bug.
It wasn't easy getting it to work smoothly and needed a lot of helpers.
I think adding an AI to play against would be too hard with how the script is made, so probably not worth it.
its a shame though because it doesnt get used much.