Suggestions

[UVA]Scooby
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions

Post by [UVA]Scooby »

Yandry wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:17 pm Random NPCs or bots could be placed on the map with different missions and different rewards depending on the difficulty level.

a query and if npc or bots are added which serve as random missions with good rewards

To give an example, a Bot or Npc that details Eliminate 5 opponents with mp5 in a row using Secretary

The reward could be money or even some extra quality could be added.
As you complete missions, the rewards and difficulty of the missions increase.

to set an example Accept the mission of Win a case alone or accompanied driving laren driving evo or things like that
That would help us users to perform kills and drive depending on the mission and the reward.
Another example would be just to give an example, perform 100 kills with m4, VIP reward, 30 minutes or so, more or less explaining.
we have to be careful that people dont get their friends to help... it can make the simple jobs really hard to police.
making a small simple script 10% is the script and 90% are checks to make sure its not abused.
maybe some kind of weekly achievement list could work though.
similar to what you suggested.
eg: on the Friday at 6pm, 5 new tasks are given to all players,
this could be a selection of random events. for example:
1) Complete a robbery
2) 10 MP5 Kills
3) Win a DD event
4) Complete a 5 taxi missions
5) Complete a 3 drug runs

once all 5 are complete, a reward is granted.

this would give players something new to work towards each week.
Yandry

Post by Yandry »

exactly since this is how users are assigned weekly tasks which, upon completing them all, give them the aforementioned prize.

because if we realize, both the transportation jobs and locating vehicles without mentioning the jobs in the user's main panel (f1) are no longer taken into account due to their low reward rate and regularity in the job.

because let's take into account that the only event that attracts users the most is THE TOP TOWER AND CASE

Instead, performing weekly or even daily tasks could be taken into account, we are giving users to carry out other activities and BE CAREFUL that they will be rewarded.

AND TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THIS LIST AS YOU DESCRIBE IT
1) KILL PLAYERS WITH MP5
2) WIN 3 DDs IN A ROW
3) WIN 1 CASE (DRIVING LAREN EVO LAMBOR MOTORCYCLE ACCORDING TO THE DIFFICULTY OF THE MISSION)
4)PERFORM A SNIPER KILL
5) PERFORM 3 POLICE JOBS BECAUSE IF WE REALIZE THE COP MODE ALLOWS USERS TO BE LOCKED UP FOR 30 SECONDS IN THE PRISON

THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE SINCE AS YOU MENTIONED WE HAVE TO SEE THAT IT IS NOT ABUSED OR HELP IS ASKED WHEN DOING IT

We could even take the option of giving a punishment to those who abuse them, such as remembering that before they carried out a lot of fake spree, could we also sanction users who abuse and do not respectively carry out the missions to my peer?
[UVA]Scooby
Site Admin

Post by [UVA]Scooby »

ok so we are looking at 2 new things...
1, a set of jobs involving the camera, to take photos of a list of things.
2, a weekly achievement list, which will consist of random things a player must do to get the goal.

the camera could be included in the weekly achievement list so i will look at that first.
Yandry

Post by Yandry »

It could be done if as a weekly task to add difficulty in a serious way TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE CASE or TAKE A BASE OR HAVE A SPECIFIC AREA ON THE MAP

This is the result of a small survey carried out among users

Scooby I was talking with several users about a topic that you may like and that is to hold weekly events in a way that is the famous battle royale OR EVEN MODES 2 VS 2 (duo) 4 VS 4 (squad) or even another feature that many know and that can be interesting for users since it is They would fight in every way to be the last survivor considering the prize. Yes, to give an example like the anssault, if several players enter that area marked with random items, the first one left standing after eliminating the rest can win a prize. I could be money vip or some other quality

BUT ATTENTION THESE EVENTS WOULD ALWAYS BE CARRIED OUT WHEN THERE ARE SEVERAL ACTIVE USERS OR A GREATER NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE SV IT WOULD SERVE AS AN INSENTIVE FOR USERS WHEN THEY PLAY AND WANT TO GET A REWARD
[UVA]Scooby
Site Admin

Post by [UVA]Scooby »

Yandry wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:57 pm It could be done if as a weekly task to add difficulty in a serious way TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE CASE or TAKE A BASE OR HAVE A SPECIFIC AREA ON THE MAP

This is the result of a small survey carried out among users

Scooby I was talking with several users about a topic that you may like and that is to hold weekly events in a way that is the famous battle royale OR EVEN MODES 2 VS 2 (duo) 4 VS 4 (squad) or even another feature that many know and that can be interesting for users since it is They would fight in every way to be the last survivor considering the prize. Yes, to give an example like the anssault, if several players enter that area marked with random items, the first one left standing after eliminating the rest can win a prize. I could be money vip or some other quality

BUT ATTENTION THESE EVENTS WOULD ALWAYS BE CARRIED OUT WHEN THERE ARE SEVERAL ACTIVE USERS OR A GREATER NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE SV IT WOULD SERVE AS AN INSENTIVE FOR USERS WHEN THEY PLAY AND WANT TO GET A REWARD
I have already created a script for this, i dont think anyone has ever used it.
[UVA]Scooby
Site Admin

Post by [UVA]Scooby »

Ok so.. i've made a start but im now thinking it might have more longevity if we choose the order of the photos required.
so rather than a player having to take a photo of all vehicles, in any order, we chose the vehicle, then once photographed, it chooses the next off a pre set list. I think this way it will allow us to add more to the list at a later stage.

originally i thought to have a list of every vehicle and just work through the list one at a time until complete to receive the prize.
but now i think it might be better if we buy 5 required photos at a time which add to our list.. this will show the 5 vehicles required to photograph.
after those are complete, we can buy another 5 off the list, and so on.
this sounds better to me, we can increase the price per 5 bought, like with chat icons, each time we complete the 5 required.
This also means we can add bonus photos to the list, as and when we want, making the list endless.
yes there would be x amount preset, but then once those are complete, it would auto add random ones.
[UVA]Scooby
Site Admin

Post by [UVA]Scooby »

Should the list be a set list?

eg: Dave and Tom can both do them together, since the requested photos of the car are showing up in the same order.

or random selections from the list?

eg: Dave and Tom must work alone, because random photos are required.

im just trying to get as much info together on the structure before i carry on, since things like this can be hard to change later down the line.
[UVA]Hemant

Post by [UVA]Hemant »

Random will be better 🍷
[UVAr]Hemant 8-)
Yandry

Post by Yandry »

[UVA]Scooby wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:55 am Should the list be a set list?

eg: Dave and Tom can both do them together, since the requested photos of the car are showing up in the same order.

or random selections from the list?

eg: Dave and Tom must work alone, because random photos are required.

im just trying to get as much info together on the structure before i carry on, since things like this can be hard to change later down the line.
can work together if but it is better to randomize it since it would give more variety to the users and they would not go to the same old thing one after another