Why admins cant let me play normally?

Nestea

Why admins cant let me play normally?

Post by Nestea »

Now what do I use hacks? they no longer have to invent.
Image]
[UVA]Richie

Re: Why admins cant let me play normally?

Post by [UVA]Richie »

I guess you're having problems with attaching your screenshot, here's your screenshot.
But as far as I can tell, you haven't fully explained what just really happened there. The schematic of the incident is as follows;

- Nestea and his ally started chasing me and a friend of mine,
- While we were getting away from them in a car, he got out of his car, (I was watching his movements looking back)
- Shooted a single bullet with his sniper through to a moving car and killed us both.

I can understand that if you shoot 90 degrees from your starting line, then you might have the chance. But unfortunately that is not the case here, you were positioned to see us from behind. I've been playing for many years, the prospect of this shot is still unconvincing, so I felt I had to take precautions. :idea:
[UVA]Liridon
Site Admin

Post by [UVA]Liridon »

[UVA]Richie wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:48 am I guess you're having problems with attaching your screenshot, here's your screenshot.
But as far as I can tell, you haven't fully explained what just really happened there. The schematic of the incident is as follows;

- While we were getting away from them in a car, he got out of his car, (I was watching his movements looking back)
- Shooted a single bullet with his sniper through to a moving car and killed us both.
I am curious to see or know how you did to kill them with 1 shoot on a moving car.
[UVA]Richie

Post by [UVA]Richie »

[UVA]Liridon wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:53 pm
[UVA]Richie wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:48 am I guess you're having problems with attaching your screenshot, here's your screenshot.

I am curious to see or know how you did to kill them with 1 shoot on a moving car.
Yeah, also I forgot to mention that after he killed us, I asked him how he managed to do that. I've waited for him to answer for exactly 2 minutes. But he continued his game by ignoring me and laughing. All i expected was a logical answer. :ugeek: