user crossed the line

Yandry

user crossed the line

Post by Yandry »

This is what happens when users do not see active administrators, they take the opportunity to make bugs, insult among other things.

there are several complaints by this user named wander since he only enters to insult the rest of the users
[UVA]Derp

Re: user crossed the line

Post by [UVA]Derp »

I saw him spamming a lot of times before, he deserves a mute for 1 day. what I'm thinking is how did he manage to go that far on the map with the case. I'm sure an admin who is above my level will do something about it :)
Please use ''F12'' button for the screenshot it would be easier for admins to check the time of insults/bugs happened :)
[UVA]Scooby
Site Admin

Post by [UVA]Scooby »

I've also just added a new command for this, in case it happens again,

/outofbounds or /outOfBounds will trigger it.

This will check for any player taking the case off the map area, which is a 6000x6000 square.
using this will move the case to the middle of the map, so if you see a player heading for the sea, go to the middle of the map and type /outofbounds
and the case will appear.

its untested until someone goes off the map so let me know if it works or not :)
Yandry

Post by Yandry »

/outOfbounds. at the time of writing the command if the case is off the map it is reset to a central position on the map

mostly known as blueberry or country red
:D the command works perfectly sccoby
when leaving the map the case can be restarted from location
[UVA]Trix
Site Admin

Post by [UVA]Trix »

Great job on that command!

And with respect to the player Wanderson, I have punished him all my life, even for many weeks permanently mute together with other admins. He must be an immature person or I dont know, he never understands.