More trash

DaemonsOne
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:56 pm

More trash

Post by DaemonsOne »

I dont really know how these types of administrators are still in the clan, now what did i do? Did he chase you to death richie ?? Was i bothering you? Besides being an admin you use those words and I dont lie scoob can check logs and see your language, saying "asshole" to a player "jostinidiot" just cuz a player kills you "rusty u are idiot"?, its not worth it anymore do this about it because nobody does anything, just say that for these shits ec players will leave this for this type of admins, it was a pleasure to have enjoyed this great server, but its time to go ... we are tired
if you want to give me ban do it more days do not be afraid richie :)
https://ibb.co/Hpss1V9
User avatar
[UVA]Richie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:01 pm
Location: Turkey

Re: More trash

Post by [UVA]Richie »

How nice to see you again after a while with another report, but it caught my attention, did you open an account on the forum for your backup account? Anyway. :P First of all I thought not to answer because of your disgusting tone, but since we are a democratic server and even you have a say here, once again are you an idiot?

Disclamier: 'Idiot' was formerly a technical term in legal and psychiatric contexts for some kinds of profound intellectual disability where the mental age is two years or less, and the person cannot guard themself against common physical dangers.
Source; Wikipedia


Rather than answering your baseless claims one by one, I will proceed by considering the whole. I love that you declared yourself the keeper of justice. I respect that, but first of all you should improve your mind. Secondly, we have already consulted amongst ourselves as 'admins' about this shitty racial segregation. Therefore, scratching this wound will not do you any good. Third, you can bugger off any time you want, I just laughed a bit when you thought people would follow you like a pioneer, no offense. Be sure, I can get along with spanish speakers better than you even using Google Translate though. :)

To understand thoroughly what is written here; hit me!
Image
DaemonsOne
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:56 pm

Re: More trash

Post by DaemonsOne »

hahahaha my backup account? I don't know if you have problems remembering things but I have told you a million times that this account (forum) and the game account are not mine, they are owned by my brother, but it is very difficult for you to remember something like that ... I suppose it would not be wrong to go to the doctor: p, For God's sake, are you really going to justify your behavior? You have to have double standards to mutate a player for saying "ez" and for you "idiot" is a normal word but hey, why so many words, why don't you answer? I still don't understand the reason for the ban! what the hell did I do? like I said ... did I chase you? I was behind you with my car and I was bothering you ?, Or maybe you are immature enough to cry because I killed you once, your words were "shut up ur again traitor rusty" just because my friends attacked you, by God it shows mature that you are HAHA. "IMPROVE YOUR MIND" that you should tell yourself for taking those actions of an immature person ... and it was not only me, jostin you also banned him for no reason but you always get away with it you make me feel sorry friend, you are older than me and you do not like to accept your mistakes, to accept is of men, a simple advice.
Do not follow me as a pioneer but Liridon knows that if they continue doing that shit some of the server will leave and they have said it themselves so I do not think that the server depends on me is something illogical friend, just be a man and accept your mistakes, and stop ignoring what i reported...
:D
User avatar
[UVA]Scooby
Site Admin
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:19 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: More trash

Post by [UVA]Scooby »

I don't know who is right or wrong here but just wanted to comment on the whole 'ec players will leave' because of the admins thing,
people have been saying this for years... if you want to leave.. leave, there are other servers you can play on, other games you can play,
If you think you can take all the ec players, go for it... take them and take your threats with you.
Image
DaemonsOne
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:56 pm

Re: More trash

Post by DaemonsOne »

fuck off then they are fucking abusers ,and u do nothing
User avatar
[UVA]Richie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:01 pm
Location: Turkey

Re: More trash

Post by [UVA]Richie »

DaemonsOne wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:49 pm fuck off then they are fucking abusers ,and u do nothing
What a sad way of speaking your mind. Again, who's abusing what exactly?
Image
DaemonsOne
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:56 pm

Re: More trash

Post by DaemonsOne »

It is not sad what time, it is simply impotence, but it no longer matters if they want to close the accounts to me do it was already No worries Richie that's all for me, Today I didn't know what the did i do but i was the victim of one more abuse, ron slapped me on fight i killed him and I get ban, and u I still dont understand what i did to get you to ban me but its okay its over for me XD
[UVA]Ron
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:52 pm

Re: More trash

Post by [UVA]Ron »

DaemonsOne wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:49 pm fuck off then they are fucking abusers ,and u do nothing
As i told Liri, everyone got their limits you reached mines. I don't know why you think that you are able to insult, provoke and hunt players all day. Plus you talk trash on spanish chat... and either you think I don't read it or you don't care, which is more serious.

Thursday night I had to quit because of some of your people annoying behaviour, I was really angry and Soul agreeded with my point. But instead of action i decided to quit.

Today, once i spawned your boy told me to "g" on a car because he wanted to show something and he drives me to a place where u all were waiting to kill me then start talking trash and trash and trash... and as i said before, u talk a lot of stupid stuff about all of us on spanish chat (i mean the clan members, fex u said "bring richie so we fck him too") and those stupids things u always say.

And my last words here are that if Liri used to have problems with you, Soul too, Richie too and now me too... then you are the problem here. You were from my pov correctly banned, you deserve what you get. Pay for what you have done, come back and be nicer to everone. Let's make the server a better place for everyone. Thanks.
DaemonsOne
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:56 pm

Re: More trash

Post by DaemonsOne »

This is too funny, I don't understand how you talk about provocation when you told us "cowards", That is not provocation for you?, if so I would like them to review your words when speaking, they can review I have seen you several times say bad words so do not become the saint here, I am not to blame for him bringing you to us, I did not tell him to bring you with us, and do not make sense what you say you came back 3 times to try to kill us and you did not succeed and that was your anger, I did not call Richie to kill him you said you were waiting for him or something like that but you did not get your reinforcement, The problems I had with liridon were already solved he acted badly several times and so did I but the others are not male enough to accept their mistakes so it's not just me, it doesn't matter what you did doesn't make sense!
User avatar
[UVA]Richie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:01 pm
Location: Turkey

Re: More trash

Post by [UVA]Richie »

DaemonsOne wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:20 am This is too funny, I don't understand how you talk about provocation when you told us "cowards", That is not provocation for you?, if so I would like them to review your words when speaking, they can review I have seen you several times say bad words so do not become the saint here,
You are good at telling things as you want to see it my friend, I have no words for that. But the facts often comes from how we act rather than what we want. I remember you being the one self-claimed pioneer just a few messages ago. Anyway :)

DaemonsOne wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:20 am I am not to blame for him bringing you to us, I did not tell him to bring you with us, and do not make sense what you say you came back 3 times to try to kill us and you did not succeed and that was your anger, I did not call Richie to kill him you said you were waiting for him or something like that but you did not get your reinforcement,
I really don't want to talk about how inconsistent your writing is. But you can be sure that neither I, nor Ron are people to act on a whim.
We've been around for a long time and we're good at sorting the trash.

DaemonsOne wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:20 am The problems I had with liridon were already solved he acted badly several times and so did I but the others are not male enough to accept their mistakes so it's not just me, it doesn't matter what you did doesn't make sense!
Before making such lad talks, I suggest you to take a moment for youself and consider why you're the one having trouble with most people.
If you still think that you're right on all after thinking, just make another 'consistent' report. We'll be around! :P
Image
Locked