Join The Clan

Chavez

Re: Join The Clan

Post by Chavez »

HELLOW SCOOBIE, HELLOW TO ALL YOU THERE, GOOD MORNING, EVENING, OR NIGHT HOWEVER :lol: :lol: :lol: ....

1 ~ Nickname: Chavez

2 ~ Previous clan: None, from this server.

3 ~ Real Name: Minja, 28 years old.
Email Contact: Lukovichminja@gmail.com

4 ~ Any information: Im know the rules of server, whole gamemode.... 90% im in a jobs like a tycoon/taxi/firejob/basics..... but i'm not bad in a shootin' too, but didn't practice it since 2018..... im started to playin UVA since 2010, with many nicknames, and many pauses... On the start, i was playin with mine childhood friends, but then they quit since 2012..... some of nicks, Ea$y, AsD^, SAMURAi, CandyShop, Mile94, PePiSRB, etc.....
I think i cann help server UVA as an administrator, i have knowalage :ugeek: and i have mad respect for this server, cos its a best gamemode in the whole MTA, community too!!!

... Thanks u guys for readin this, and have a great day, morning or night!!! :lol: :D
calse0156

Re: Join The Clan

Post by calse0156 »

calse0156 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:43 am hello [UVA]Scooby and all the members
my game name is:[NWA]Refresh^
my real name:Yunus
my age:16
my clan :[NWA]

Most of the activities are : fighting, cases, chatting with friends, having fun in general, i like to chat with players and get to know them in game, also i like to help players on my own way, im also an old player so i have good knowledge of the players in game

1)) My ping is between 72-80
2)English and Turkish languages I speak
3) 7\24 Playing
4) FPS are stable on 62
5) M4, Pistol lover
Best Regards