Spanish Player

[UVA]Jack

Re: Spanish Player

Post by [UVA]Jack »

Yeah i see tons of provacation and bad words there also someguys took it next level to racism , anyways wish i knew spanish to understand what they said exactly , and unfortunatly i dont trust spanish admins except some , anyway i will translate each of words but probably wont punish most of them because there will noone else who can talk if i mute these players lol ..

So maybe we should find a way to stop people to insult, so like making higher amount of banwords..
rucky

Re: Spanish Player

Post by rucky »

[UVA]Jack wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:09 pm Yeah i see tons of provacation and bad words there also someguys took it next level to racism , anyways wish i knew spanish to understand what they said exactly , and unfortunatly i dont trust spanish admins except some , anyway i will translate each of words but probably wont punish most of them because there will noone else who can talk if i mute these players lol ..

So maybe we should find a way to stop people to insult, so like making higher amount of banwords..

I left the server again, I hope you can prevent these behaviors, no matter how difficult it may seem.