can someone explain to me?

RusTy

can someone explain to me?

Post by RusTy »

It does not make sense that an administrator can come and kill me with his friend and I cannot do it while I go home or see him on the street just driving!
btw today I received muted from (30 mins), it was fair and necessary for me, but my question is why [The-Best]Fero ^^ did not receive a sanction? We were both fighting and he told me "you steal phones in real life" "what is your favorite phone to steal"? i just said "ask ur mom" I was not right but I mean if we were both wrong because only I received sanction and he did not receive anything?....
I suppose that fero does not like that they mess with his family but while an admin is not online because he can insult my family? i think we all know what he is like there is nothing more to explain, there were also constant abuses as in The one that I killed Richie when we were already enemies of war and he just pressed a button and he killed me, doesn't it make sense? i told him that day that it was not funny what he did ...
So [UVA]Richie can you explain it to me or if not another adminis who is fair can explain it to me?
(Finally, the muted sanctioned by Richie was just for me, i accept it!)

SS:
https://ibb.co/DLwpzS2
https://ibb.co/BqnKyky
https://ibb.co/LhvsxmX
https://ibb.co/GvjH51S
[UVA]Richie

Re: can someone explain to me?

Post by [UVA]Richie »

I could explain it to you if you simply asked, thank you for your fineness anyway :)
I can come and kill you, you can come and kill me as long as that's your goal. Which wasn't in this case, so please don't twist the subject :) You and your 'hombre's effort was to annoy and disturb me because you were tailing me around the entire map thrice. Should i also mention your chatterings' too? So after all, suspending you and your friend for 2 hours wasn't unfortunate. But, there is an unfortunate for me.

It is unfortunate to see how a person can be so sneaky even just playing a computer game. The screenshots you offer are totally inconsistent, because the screenshots of your 'jail' and 'panel-killing' were taken at the time we got along well. Taking screenshots of your friends to use it one day against them? Smart move, babyish! :mrgreen:

I don't usually get involved in squabbles between players, unless naive players like you involve family members. This is something that happens in the flow of life, why would I interfere when it's in the game? Or let me ask it to you in other way, can you talk about someones mother that easily when you're in a altercation with someone in real life? It probably would end up in a hospital. :)

Oh and, the topic is in wrong section. Should have been in the 'report an admin'. Be careful next time. :idea:
[UVA]Liridon
Site Admin

Post by [UVA]Liridon »

Good job, :D
RusTy

Post by RusTy »

[UVA]Richie wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:41 pm I could explain it to you if you simply asked, thank you for your fineness anyway :)
I can come and kill you, you can come and kill me as long as that's your goal. Which wasn't in this case, so please don't twist the subject :) You and your 'hombre's effort was to annoy and disturb me because you were tailing me around the entire map thrice. Should i also mention your chatterings' too? So after all, suspending you and your friend for 2 hours wasn't unfortunate. But, there is an unfortunate for me.

It is unfortunate to see how a person can be so sneaky even just playing a computer game. The screenshots you offer are totally inconsistent, because the screenshots of your 'jail' and 'panel-killing' were taken at the time we got along well. Taking screenshots of your friends to use it one day against them? Smart move, babyish! :mrgreen:

I don't usually get involved in squabbles between players, unless naive players like you involve family members. This is something that happens in the flow of life, why would I interfere when it's in the game? Or let me ask it to you in other way, can you talk about someones mother that easily when you're in a altercation with someone in real life? It probably would end up in a hospital. :)

Oh and, the topic is in wrong section. Should have been in the 'report an admin'. Be careful next time. :idea:

Oh, to be so naive not to want to accept your mistakes, you say that at that time we were fine? You are wrong that day we were not well, I told you that I did not find it funny that day you killed me and I did too, if it were So the case believe me that I had all the captures in which you have played with your admin panel, for that reason I did what you say does not make sense, if I took the ss it was for something right?, I do not know but I think that You are only to play with your admin panel, I think that if Soul had been there yesterday, it would have silenced us yesterday, and not that the other player explodes after they provoked it all the time lol, you could even give us a warning but you only What did you do when he told me "what is my favorite cell phone to steal"? Would you like me to talk about you like that? As you are an administrator you would only have to press a button and you would be satisfied, we all know how Fero is so it does not make sense;), in the last weeks I have not behaved in the best way I accept it but I have been been a good boy, Fero never was ... you know how he is so you would not have the face to defend him! And in conclusion you got angry for the simple fact of killing yourself, when could you have kicked me and then gave me an answer, did you lose your head and decided to give me a ban? Mmmmmh, well I guess you'll never accept when you're wrong and that's being a good admin, recognizing when you did something and that was unfair, -Musa- commits suicide when he was short on life ... I said there will be no sanction for him? mmmmh it's true, you preferred to keep quiet and ignore me :) ... BE FAIR DUDE I dont ask for anything else!!
Fero

Post by Fero »

RusTy wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:06 am
[UVA]Richie wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:41 pm I could explain it to you if you simply asked, thank you for your fineness anyway :)

Oh, to be so naive not to want to accept your mistakes, you say that at that time we were fine? You are wrong that day we were not well, I told you that I did not find it funny that day you killed me and I did too, if it were So the case believe me that I had all the captures in which you have played with your admin panel, for that reason I did what you say does not make sense, if I took the ss it was for something right?, I do not know but I think that You are only to play with your admin panel, I think that if Soul had been there yesterday, it would have silenced us yesterday, and not that the other player explodes after they provoked it all the time lol, you could even give us a warning but you only What did you do when he told me "what is my favorite cell phone to steal"? Would you like me to talk about you like that? As you are an administrator you would only have to press a button and you would be satisfied, we all know how Fero is so it does not make sense;), in the last weeks I have not behaved in the best way I accept it but I have been been a good boy, Fero never was ... you know how he is so you would not have the face to defend him! And in conclusion you got angry for the simple fact of killing yourself, when could you have kicked me and then gave me an answer, did you lose your head and decided to give me a ban? Mmmmmh, well I guess you'll never accept when you're wrong and that's being a good admin, recognizing when you did something and that was unfair, -Musa- commits suicide when he was short on life ... I said there will be no sanction for him? mmmmh it's true, you preferred to keep quiet and ignore me :) ... BE FAIR DUDE I dont ask for anything else!!

You asked me to sell you a house that used to be mine when you were friends with me.
i gave it to you as a gift to use for a while and that I needed a house. I said use it for a while and I'll ask for it back later. And you accepted it.
Then after a while we broke up with you. And when I asked you for that house back, you acted like you didn't know anything.
And you gave the house that I gave you for a short time as a favor and gave it to someone else.
This means theft. This is the meaning of theft in the world. I guess you live on another planet.
The issue here is not the house, the only issue here is hypocrisy and lack of character.
İ'll say that here too. Because it's true.
[UVA]Trix
Site Admin

Post by [UVA]Trix »

Rusty and Fero, both of you are permanently muted for 1 month.
Topic locked